They Just Keep Growing!

 
Here we have Kaia and Amanda at the beach on Monday and in the rain two weeks ago.
 
Kaia is Super Blue, cooking in the train, and running away from the camera! 
 
Finally, Kaia and Harry are looking out the window and Harry is smiling for the camera!  Harry now smiles frequently and seems way too anxious to hold his head up and crawl.  I keep finding myself both amazed and frustrated by how fast they grow: sometimes I want to slow it down, but other times I just feel lucky to be a part of it.

1 comments:

The Beerman Family August 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Wow, Kaia does look so big, and I can't believe Harry! All we've seen were his newborn pictures. It's fun reading your postings cause I can hear you saying similar things to me in conversations...it's like chatting like we used to (sort of). We really miss you guys. Those kids look wonderful and so happy!