Moments From the Life of Kaia

Since most of my readers are family members who don't see Kaia growing so fast, I thought I would post a blog that highlights some of her adventures during September.  I know, if I actually posted 2-3 times a week you would already know what she's been up to.  Oh well....I didn't!
 Painting her telescope during school time.
 Her first ride on such a big bike...all the extra pads actually paid off during her second ride when she crashed and didn't get a scratch!  Score!!  (It reminded me of when Michael, Nate, and Zeke learned to ride a bike...we actually showed Kaia how to brake before she needed to!)
 She can calm her baby brother as well as either of her parents!
 Another craft/school time...she's stringing cheerios onto a pipe-cleaner for the birds.
 Building bridges at the Children's Museum.
 She LOVES making funny faces
 and cooking
 and visiting Daddy's school!
 At the zoo...they have all sorts of great kids stuff.
 "That silly brother of mine!"
Okay, so I know this post was all about Kaia, but that last picture of Harry was so not flattering, that I just had to include one more so everyone knows how cute he is. :)

3 comments:

The Shepherd family October 7, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I thought it was a cute pic of him! ;o) They grow up so fast huh! hey take advantage of that picaboo book thing I posted on my facebook profile. Kaia will love it if you put her into a story! (my kids did)

Jansen Family October 8, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

That's a great idea--making up a story with them in it--I'm totally going to do it! I really like Shutterfly's and Walgreen's photo products too.
--Carla

Ashley October 22, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

Kaia is SUCH a cutie! And that's awesome that she's such a wonderful big sister. Wish my own oldest girl could be like that!