25 Days of Thanksgiving...Days 1 & 2


Inspired by Gina, I am going to make the 25 Days of Thanksgiving Challenge on our blog!  I will post one thing that I am thankful for each day of the month, until Thanksgiving.  I think this is such a terrific exercise in gratitude and am excited to post about it.  (Visit Houston Parents Magazine for an article about benefits of gratitude!)  These will be short and sincere.  Anyone who wants to join me is welcome!

DAY 1:  I have to play catch up, since today is November 2nd and I just decided to make 25 Days.  For yesterday, I am grateful for my amazing husband.  Not only is he dashingly handsome, but he is also very committed, adventurous, romantic, and fun to stay up late with.  He constantly makes my life better.

DAY 2:  Today I am grateful for Kaia's creative spark.  I loved watching her and Brennen build a huge 3-dimensional boat out of our couch cushions this morning when it was too rainy to go outside.  She constantly entertains and impresses me.  I know I will never be bored with her around!

2 comments:

The Shepherd family November 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Love your idea, I may transfer it to facebook!

Genny November 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Stopping by from MBC to follow, but I don't see the Google Follower box. Anyway, I think this post is beautiful. How wonderful that you are doing 25 days of thankfulness. You have inspired me--thanks!

Best,
Genny
http://www.mycup2yours.com