25 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 10

Today (and last night, in particular) I am thankful for a dishwasher.  I didn't have one growing up.  Well, actually, there was one in the wall.  I'm still not sure if it didn't work or if my mom just thought that it was good practice for her kids to wash dishes by hand.  Maybe she liked hearing our frequent a capella renditions of classical Disney musicals.  More likely she liked the constant attempts to sneak out of the kitchen!  At any rate, I am very grateful to have a dishwasher that works well in my home now!  I also like the magnetic dinosaur leg that sits on its door.

3 comments:

Jenn November 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

I hate the dishes, but they are not so bad when there is a dishwasher! I have a terrible habit of letting the dishes pile up for days if there isn't one around. Gross I know. Saw your post on my blog and am following you back!

My Motherless Adventure

The Shepherd family November 12, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Love the leg on the door! :o) Makes me smile! I love my dishwasher too!!!

Amanda November 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

The magnetic dinosaur is definitely something to be grateful for. Decorations that good are rare :)