25 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 12

Today I am thankful for the swing set in our back yard. It has been such a blessing for the kids to be able to climb, jump, swing, and slide in so many different ways. This morning was the first chance in several days we've had to play outside in sunshine. I loved watching the kids climb around and use their big ol' muscles to play. I loved being able to set Harry down outside.  I am grateful for the family who had outgrown this swing set and offered it to us and for the friends who helped us put it together.

6 comments:

Money Saving Mommy November 12, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

It is so fun to watch kids play on the swing set. Thank you for the follow, I am following you back.

Sara November 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Yay for sun, and swingsets!

Kimberly November 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Yes, swing sets and play houses and sand pits, what would childhood be without them. Thank you sharing your gratitude, it is a very powerful practice!

laughwithusblog November 13, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

My kids absolutely love their swing set too. Unfortunately my husband just declared it off limits until repairs can be made. I hope he can find the time soon. They miss it already.

Sonia Kathuria November 14, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

A wonderful blog you have created here, keep it up, your new follower from MBC

Melissa November 15, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

I really like your lovely blog! love your photos! Thanks for the follow. Following you in return, from MBC.
Melissa
http://readingnks.blogspot.com/