25 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 25


Today I am thankful for Thanksgiving!  Of course!  I am thankful for the family time it gives us and for the chance to visit with friends.  I am thankful for the friends who celebrated with us.  I am thankful for the chance it gave me to recognize 25 Days of Thanksgiving.  Looking for something each day to publicly be thankful for has been such a healthy thing for me.

Thanksgiving itself was a lot of fun!  In this picture Kaia and Harry are playing with blocks while Jon and I cooked and cleaned this morning.  I will dedicate a new post (later) to my lefse and Thanksgiving adventures this year!

2 comments:

Joyful Mommy November 26, 2010 at 12:58 AM  

Nothing better than a thankful mommy! Really enjoying your blog!

Andrea November 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope I helped with the homeschool question:-)

Andrea