25 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 4

I've been trying to upload a picture for what I was going to be thankful for today (how silly does that sound!), but I kept having issues with my internet connection.  I was so annoyed at it until I realized how much more annoyed I'd be if I had to go to the library to connect.  And then I realized how un-connected (to the internet) I was 15 years ago.  How did we ever survive?  I use the internet for...um...almost everything!  Today I am thankful for the internet.  Not only has it made life easier, it has made little adventures like this possible.

1 comments:

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan November 5, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Found you through bloggy Moms, I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Please let me know if you add a follow me feature. Wishing you happiness, Katherine