25 Days of Thanksgiving...Day 6

Today I am thankful for my sisters...all five of them!  They are so much fun to hang out with, I love calling them, and they always have great advice and suggestions.  I wish they all lived in Texas!  I am thinking of them today because yesterday was one sister's birthday, and birthdays last a while in my mind!  Since I don't have a picture of just the sisters, this one with my mom and daughter will have to do!  My mom is holding Kaia...and yes, I have a sister who is three years older than my daughter!

3 comments:

Anna L. Walls November 7, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

A close family is truly a treasure. So often I hear someone say something disparaging about their family. Dead-beat dads - brothers or sisters who hate each other - and more examples than I care to list. Hold onto what you have with all your might.

beachbaby November 7, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Family is for sure most important


Im your newest follower from MBC.. Id love if you could follow back, come by if you get a chance.. http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

Debbie Maxwell Allen November 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

What a fantastic family! You must have lots of stories to share! I only have one sister and two brothers, but I love them dearly (though one brother is in heaven). Thanks for sharing!

~Debbie