25 Days of Thanksgiving...Days 13, 14, 15

The weekend crept up on me and, while I thought of an item for each day, I have not made any posts since Friday.  I am posting three items today!

 Day 13:  My Mom.  I was blessed with a wonderful mom who has spent years raising children and doing her best to make sure we grew up well.  I gave her a hard time for years about being too protective (I still do, sometimes), but now that I have two kiddos of my own I have some idea of why she was so cautious!

Day 14:  My Dad.  I was also blessed with a fantastic dad who spent years providing for his family and trying to teach us to be the best we could.  We disagreed a lot (we still do on some things), but I am grateful for his dedication to what he believes is right.

Day 15:  Temples.  I am grateful for temples and how we learn to be better people when we visit them.  Most of all, I am grateful to know that because Jon and I were married in a temple, our marriage and family will last forever.  I am so thrilled to be able to spend eternity with the man I love!  In this picture, Kaia is outside the Houston Temple.  We were married in the Bountiful Temple.

0 comments: