7 Months


I have lots to say about Christmas, but I will do it in another post.  Tonight I am celebrating Harry!  He turned seven months old on Christmas.  Here is a month by month snapshot:

Newborn

1 Month

2 Months

3 Months


4 Months

5 Months
6 Months (Thanksgiving!)


7 Months (Christmas!)
 Some of Harry's Skills:

* "Pulls up" -- did this for the first time 1 1/2 weeks ago
* Stands and attempts to walk with help
* Loves turning lights off
* Excellent at playing "Peek-a-boo"
* "Talks" all the time...he is very expressive 
* LOVES to go outside
* LOVES to play with his big sister
* Jumps...often!
* Spits with amazing skill
* Growls regularly...I call him my Little Tiger
* He is very good at rolling from back to stomach to back and can go almost anywhere he wants by rolling.  It's very fun to watch him move around.
* He is just starting to "cruise" -- hold onto things and try to walk.
* He gives the most amazing hugs...I just love it when he wraps his arms around my neck and squeezes.  He also gives sweet kisses.

 He is such a happy boy.  Sometimes he gets so excited he just can't help laughing and jumping.  He is very patient about waiting for his turn for attention and seems to understand when it is someone else's turn.  His smile just radiates sunshine and his laugh draws people to him.  I feel so lucky to have him in our family.

0 comments: