What do you do with giant boxes after Christmas? Here's a few ideas we've enjoyed with the kids:
- Put the box in a "river" and let the kids play "boat." In the picture they're eating "ice-cream" in the "boat!"
- Give the kids a "steering wheel" and let them pretend the box is a space ship, car, or train.
- Give the kids markers and let them decorate the box.
- Turn the box on its side and open up the flaps to make a tunnel.
- Use the box for a puppet show theater.
- Cut the flaps off--my kids like to use them for serving trays for their "parties" and then they like to cut them up, decorate them, and turn them into cards.
- When you're done, recycle the pieces!
What do you do with giant boxes?