The Kids Who Loved Santa

You've seen kids who were scared of the man in the red suit...they sure aren't related to me!  We waited in line for at least half an hour.  While we waited Kaia borrowed the camera and took pictures.  When she finally reached the front of the line, she ran up to his lap and gave him what had to be the best hug he had all day!
 Harry wasn't as friendly, but he was happy enough to sit on Santa's lap and let me take his picture.
Kaia loved Santa even more when he gave her a giant (and I mean, giant!) piece of chocolate and a little toy.  Our Santa visit was a highlight of the season.

2 comments:

laughwithusblog January 1, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

So cute! I love that she is squishing him so hard his glasses are crooked.

Ashley January 1, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Adorable! I wish we could get a happy Santa pic! Happy New Year! Xo