A New Skill!!

Check this baby out!  He's been trying to walk for a while, but now he is getting really good at "cruising!"  He can walk around 2/3 of the playroom because there are shelves or toys that he can reach to help himself balance.  Just look at his new skills:




He seems to feel so empowered when he walks.  It's like he's one of the big kids--often when they run around he watches and leans towards them as if to say, "I want to run too!"  It amazes me that he's only 7 1/2 months old.  As I type this, he is experimenting with using just the wall to help balance himself!  How cute is that!

7 comments:

Skye January 16, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

7 and 1/2 months?! That is seriously awesome. And I was all proud of Julianna being able to stand up for a couple minutes (with my help of course!) - Phhht - you blew that out of the water LOL! Gooo Harry!

parenting ad absurdum January 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Oh my goodness he's cute. Can hardly stand it!!

The Shepherd family January 17, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

Wow, I'd swear you just had him and now he is walking!

Joshlin January 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

He is soooo cute! He is getting ready to run early. You better get a good pair of running shoes for youself now!!! Have fun!

Ashley January 17, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Such a fun age!

Jansen Family January 18, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

We do keep cheering him on! It really is amazing how fast time is flying. I am loving this age and trying really hard to give my ol' running shoes some exercise! I just love these pictures! And Julianna is miles ahead of him in the world of solid foods...it's like each baby has their thing that they want to get done and has a thing or two that they don't mind waiting for! I'll admit, though, that sometimes I just want to freeze him at just this stage forever! Ah well, growing is good too. :)

Skye January 18, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

I know what you mean about the freezing thing! Julianna is at the perfect age right now- My husbnad and I can't get enough of her and her cuteness. SHe is so much fun - I wish in a way we could freeze her now - but then I think as fun as it is now, It can only get better! Bring it on! LOL! :)