Introducing Cinderella

Here she is, ladies and gentlemen, straight from the storybooks to you!
Did you notice the slight curtsy and lift of the dress..."It is the most beautiful!"
 
My little drama queen loves to "Play Cinderella."  She graces me with a short dance, announces the late hour and rushes out of the room, leaving her "glass slippers" behind!  I, of course, pick up the glass slippers and find my Cinderella--sleeping on the couch (every time!).  She happily accepts her slippers and announces the wedding!
Cold days bring lots of drama play!  You can see her regular clothes peeking out from under her Cinderella dress!  The kids also had such a fabulous time playing Bouncing Bunnies today that I might repeat the activity, take pictures, and make a post about it too.  Kaia's other favorite game to act out is The Wizard of Oz.  Sometimes she's Dorothy, sometimes she's all the other characters.  Yeah, that one deserves its own post too!  So much to tell about!

5 comments:

Louisa February 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

oh she is so precious!

Alicia@ Mommy Delicious February 1, 2011 at 11:46 PM  

She is so cute! The perfect Cinderella!

Jansen Family February 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

I think she's just as cute as can be too! I love watching her play these games.

~Carla

The Shepherd family February 2, 2011 at 1:10 PM  

Adorable!

Jansen Family February 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM  

Thanks, Aliesha! I think so too!

~Carla