My Snapshots by Harry

My Snapshots
by Harry

Aha!  She isn't looking at me.  I just might have time.  I'll have to hurry.  I see the end of the carpet.  Quick!  She's coming! The race is on!  The Mysterious Bowl of Water is in sight.  I'm sure I can get it this time.  Just a few more....  Oh, man.  Foiled again.
I'm ready for another drive.  I don't especially love my car seat, but it's comfortable enough.  It's a good thing I just ate a jar of pears, some bread, and two apple wedges.  Sometimes I can suck on those apple pieces forever.  Car rides are always better when I'm not hungry.  I wonder why we aren't going yet?  Hey, Mom's back!  What?  Why is your finger in my mouth?  Not again!  Sheesh, Mom.  I hate it when you do that.

I love to play with toys.  Blocks are awesome.  Sometimes I can even stack them.  I also like all the toys with little doors.  Open.  Close.  Open.  Close.  Ow!  Hey, my finger hurts!  Mom!  My finger hurts!
This is really incredible.  It just sits here, on the door.  Whenever I can get around Mom, I can make this incredible noise with it.  Kaia showed me.  I can use my hands or my feet.  Do you hear that!  How cool is that!  Let's do it again.  It works every time.  I just love it!

Boo!  This is seriously amazing.  Now I see you....now I don't.  Boo!  There you are again!  Wait, wait, where are you?  Boo!  I see you!  Now you're gone.  Hey!  There you are again!  Let's do it again.  I can't see you.  Boo!  There you are.  I could do this all day.  Did I mention I love to practice standing and walking?  I could do that all day too.


7 comments:

The Shepherd family February 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

That was Great! Carla!!!!

Ross February 24, 2011 at 3:13 AM  

Beautiful looking family! Like your site and now I'm following it. Looking forward to dropping by and finding out what your family is up to!!

Jansen Family February 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

Thanks, Aliesha!

It's nice to meet you, Ross! Thanks for visiting!

~Carla

laughwithusblog February 25, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

So cute! I do often wonder what goes through their minds and how they process it.

Jansen Family February 25, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Can you imagine if they had some little speaker attached to them that translated all their thoughts? And yet, sometimes it seems like you really can tell exactly what they're thinking!

Carla

Skye February 25, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

You have me cracking up so much !! I love how I can totally imagine him thinking that for each one of those pictures! Hahaahaaa! CSo funny!

Jansen Family February 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

You can just tell there is so much intelligence behind those eyes...it's fun to imagine his thoughts!

~Carla