Oranges and Valentine Puppets

Today's post is a bit random, but that's how today...and this week...has felt.  

Disney inspired me to make Valentine Puppets with the kiddos today.  I cut out the pink cardstock.  The kids drew faces, other decorations, and helped glue the eyes in place.  Disney's might have had fewer scribbles, but mine were better.  They were made by kids.  Kaia called hers "Super Heart" and dramatized rescue scenes for at least 15 minutes!  Everyone needs super heroes.

 At lunch I gave Harry an orange.  I think it's his new favorite food.  Or, maybe it's just because he has a cold.  You never know.


 He liked the peel as much as the middle!  Eventually the flash started to bug him.  "Aw, Mom, really?  Another picture of me eating?"

2 comments:

Diana Smith February 9, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

What a cute family you have!! I appreciate your comment and I love meeting blogging mommies! its so fun to share stories and give each other advice!

Jansen Family February 10, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

Thanks Diana! I completely agree! I had no idea how many blogging mommies there were until a few months ago. It is really amazing.

~Carla