Easily Assembles in Minutes...lol!

If you've ever put anything together with kids helping, you'll appreciate this.  If you haven't, I hope you enjoy it anyways!

We had a small problem.  I tidied it frequently, but really...it was a problem.


 Let's take a closer look:   Yikes.


I found these drawers that were supposed to easily assemble in minutes.  Well, I'm pretty sure whoever came up with that line didn't have any of this going on during assembly:


Or this:


Or this:


Or this:


Or this:


And I'm pretty sure there was nothing like this in the instruction pamphlet:

,
Still, they were happy most of the time, and they may have even enjoyed the assembly process more than me.  Finally, we had this to show:


Whew!  That's better.  In my opinion, anyway!

2 comments:

XLMIC July 10, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

How nice to have such willing helpers :)

Looks great!

Jansen Family July 10, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

Thanks, XLMIC! I just hope they continue to want to help as they get older!

Carla