Fantastic Find: Tiny Prints Christmas Cards!

We are officially in the holiday season now, and it is definitely time to start thinking about Christmas cards!  This summer I discovered Tiny Prints, and I absolutely fell in love with them!  Their cards are on a nice, thick, high quality paper, and their designs are wonderfully unique and fun.  I'm really in love with their contemporary Christmas card collection.  I'm not sure how I'll choose which design, but I have (currently!) narrowed it down to these:

I am a HUGE fan of photo cards.  Our little family changes so much every year, that if I am going to take the time to do Christmas cards, I want our family and friends who are far away to be able to see what our kids look like these days!  Tiny Prints has tons of photo cards available.  I really like this design:


And I love the bright colors on this one:



 I also think the black and white on this one is very stunning.  And black and white pictures always seem to improve my photogenic-ness!  


Of course, photo cards also mean family pictures, and I do have to consider how much easier it is to get one or two or three people smiling than all four of us at once!  I also usually have a really hard time choosing just one picture.  So, I really like these options where I can use several poses:



I think this tri-fold design is super cute (and it has more than one pose!), but I'm not sure how it would affect the cost of postage:


And last, but definitely not least, I really love the effect cutting the picture with lines has in this design:

 

So many choices!  And these are just a few!  Visit here to see the entire Tiny Prints Christmas Card collection!

Do you like to send out Christmas cards?  Do you usually take a family picture for the cards?  I love to hear from you!

Disclaimer: I will receive a set of Tiny Prints cards as a thank you for posting.  No monetary compensation was given and all opinions are my own!

0 comments: