Piano Siblings and More!

They both sing.  
They both play the piano.
They both dance.

I just love it when they do it together.



We have had such a wonderful, busy week!  When I sit down to write about what we have done, I think of things like:

* Blocks, Cars, and Princesses 
*Playing with our cousins and friends
* Thanksgiving
* Running (and our "new" stroller)
* Dishes
* Bedtime routines
* School-time
* Outside Play
* Finals

A lot of them really should have their own post, but I'm just not sure it will happen!  I've been working on Harry's 18-month post and a Christmas Preschool Packet and helping with the Nativity Exhibit setup and organization and still watching our little friends.  I did step out of my comfort zone, though, and enter a story in the MeeGenius picture book contest...you can read it here and vote for it too!  I've been to the zoo, the forest, and the park.  We set up one Christmas Tree, planted some strawberries, picked some tomatoes, and watched Jon cut down the yellow flowers.  Kaia told him they were done blooming.    
It must have been time!

8 comments:

Vivian December 2, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

I'm a dance mom (daughter) and my son does all sorts of sports depending on the season. They are my pride and joy when I see them. I would be VERY HAPPY to see them do something together. Have a great weekend!

Jansen Family December 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM  

I agree Vivian--it's hard to describe how happy it makes me to see them happy together! You have a great weekend too!

Carla

Sarah Kate December 3, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

This is so sweet that they're doing it together!!! And how talented are they! Wow! What do you call that...a triple threat? :o) Maybe that's only in acting when the person can act, dance AND sing. They're almost there!

I'm going to go check out your story in the picture book contest! That is so neat!

Sarah Kate December 3, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

I just had to come back and tell you that I really enjoyed your story!!!! That was really cute!! You're very talented!!!

Nicki December 5, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

These pictures are priceless! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jansen Family December 5, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

Sarah Kate, a "triple threat"--lol! They certainly have their moments! I'm so glad you liked the story...I had a lot of fun with it!

Thanks, Nicki!

Carla

Skye December 6, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

What sweet pictures! I know what you mean, sometimes life is too busy to worry about blogging and that's ok! You sound like you've been having way too much fun (Although I do want to see the 18 month post for Harry!! :)

Jansen Family December 6, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

Thanks, Skye! And that 18-month post is coming--it is! It is!

Carla