Bloopers!!

About a month and a half ago, I tried taking the kids outside for some pictures that I could use on Christmas Cards.  We only needed one, and I was sure I could get it!  For some reason, my normally happy, smiley, love-y kids had such a hard time smiling at the same time!  In the end, the "blooper" shots were at least as much fun as the shots I chose for the cards.  (As an aside, if you were expecting a Christmas Card, don't give up on me yet...I still need to mail them!)
Anyways, I thought I'd share these (they still make me smile!):









And, look!  They laugh together!  I even caught enough others for our cards!




2 comments:

Skye January 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

So cute... even for bloopers! but man do i know the feeling! I have what seems like hundreds of badly blooped pics! :) Always happens when you need them to pose nice & stay still! And all they want to do is run run run and move, jump, whine, cry! Ahhh!

Jansen Family January 16, 2012 at 6:50 AM  

Skye, I know, right?! They are so happy so often, but when I coordinate their clothes and want them to look at the camera...yikes! **Just let us play, Mom...sheesh!** lol.

Carla