Wordless Wednesday: Nativity Exhibit

The Nativity Exhibit was at the beginning of December.  I'm still not entirely sure how I missed posting about it until today!  Most of the pictures speak for themselves, but I still have a few comments.

I'm not sure if my favorite part is watching the kids dress up or looking at all the nativities, so prepare for a massive pile of pictures here!



  

The lady reading the story is a wood-carver who lives in the area...she's also a fantastic story-teller!

  




We visited the dress-up room twice, once with our cousins who were visiting from out of state and once after we met up with a friend.  Kaia dressed up first like an angel (in white), then as Mary (with the "beautiful head-dress", then again as an angel (in gold).  If she were allowed, she probably would have tried on every costume available! 
 







  





 

4 comments:

Skye January 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

How precious - what a nice experience for the kids! THey all look like they had fun with it! Seems like christmas was so long ago right?!

Jansen Family January 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

They did love it, Skye! Sometimes I wish I could hold onto Christmas for at least an extra month or two, but time seems to have a way of moving on! Grr! ;)

Nicki Woo January 22, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

Love the pictures! Makes me miss Christmas . . . .luckily we get to do it all over again in 2012:)

Jansen Family January 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

I always love Christmas! Yes, it is very good that it comes every year! ;)

Carla