Marshmallow Soup: a Preschool Experiment in the Kitchen

Kaia loves to experiment, cook, mix, pour, and stir.  I don't usually turn her loose in the kitchen, but she had been asking to make Marshmallow Soup for some time.  I was getting curious myself about what might be in Marshmallow Soup!


I discovered the ingredients were simple:
  • Mini-marshmallows
  • Milk
  • Chocolate powder (I gave her some Nesquick!)
  • flour
  • sugar
And all you had to do was stir everything together!

She was particularly happy about how yummy the broth turned out!

4 comments:

Carolyn March 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM  

This is so cute!!
Kaia is so cute and adorable!!
Carla is an amazing mom!! :)

Jansen Family March 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM  

Yeah, we sure like her! ;)

Suzanne April 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

She is sure concentrating on her cooking! I love that look.

Jansen Family May 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

Suzanne, I love that look too! It's so intense for such a young person!

Carla