Harry Helps Cook!




Today's lunch might have cost about 60 cents more than necessary.  It's a good thing baking soda is so cheap!  It's amazing how happy Harry was with his box and measuring spoons...he hardly made a peep.  I couldn't help grabbing the camera.  When he saw me filming him, he said, "Cheese!"  I also love his other little comments!  If you want to make the video bigger, you can see the first one here and the second one here.




The pictures and video were all towards the beginning of his little...um...moment with the baking powder.  Luckily, I cleaned it up before anyone else could get stressed out by it!

5 comments:

Nicki May 4, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

These videos are sooooo precious! I bet he had such cute little piggy-toed footprints all over the floor!!

Jansen Family May 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM  

Nicki, I tried to get some snapshots of just his feet (and even some of his footprints), but those little feet do not stop moving! He is either on high speed or in bed!

tracie May 7, 2012 at 1:42 AM  

Harry is adorable! Glad I'm not the only one with a babe that likes to get into things. Exhausting to chase after but fun!

Jansen Family May 7, 2012 at 5:50 AM  

Thanks, Tracie! I completely agree--he is a lot of work, and we are totally in love with him!

Carla

Carolyn July 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

This is totally cute! You are such a great mom!