Kindergarten Common Core

Do any of you work with kindergartners?  The Kindergarten Common Core Workbook contains more than 600 worksheets, activities, and more to help teach math and literacy to kindergarten students.  I am always looking for teaching resources, especially since we are homeschooling our kids right now.  This workbook has worksheets and activities that address every single English and Math common core standard for kindergarten!  You can learn more about the Kindergarten Common Core and workbook by clicking here!

Disclaimer:  I am looking forward to receiving my copy of the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook through their free giveaway event.  All opinions are 100% mine.  I am so excited to use its resources and I truly think others will benefit from it too!

1 comments:

Mark Luchauer September 16, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

Thanks for your blog post! Kindergarten Teachers, be sure to check out the Kindergarten Common Core Activities!