Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

We started doing piano lessons for Kaia (and all the other kids...as their attention spans last!) with My First Piano Adventure by Nancy and Randall Faber.  It's been a lot of fun, and everyone looks forward to it.  We usually have three lessons a week, but I make the lessons pretty short...about ten minutes (or less!).

Kaia was very happy (and very proud of herself) when she learned to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  She usually performs this for us at least once a day now!  If the video won't enlarge, click here to see it on YouTube.



Harry, of course, can play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star too!  We have some very talented kids!  It's pretty hard for this little guy to wait his turn when his sister is playing the piano, but he sure does enjoy his moment on the camera.  Here's the YouTube link.  Sorry about the background noise...


I think the kids' other favorite song has been the Monster Truck Driver, but I don't have any videos of that one...yet!

2 comments:

Skye September 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

Yay Kaia! Lok how good she is! How cute- and Harry is a regular Mozart clearly! All my daughter can sing is the Hot Dog song from MIckey Mouse clubhouse hahhaaa! I love hoe he is turning the pages like he is so into it and studying each one! ha!

Jansen Family September 13, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

lol, Skye...my kids love Mickey Mouse too! I'm not sure who is more excited about the piano lessons...Kaia or Harry!